Medi Freeze Skin Tag Remover 38ml
1. Place a protective plastic around the skin tag to be treated.
2. Place a foam tip holder in the opening at the top of the applicator cap. Press the holder gently into the opening. Hold the dispenser down with the holder and foam tip pointing towards the floor.
3. Press the bottom of the dispenser firmly with the thumb 4 times to saturate the foam-tip. Wait 10 seconds to let foam-tip reach temperature.
4. Gently hold the foam tip against the skin tag for 40 seconds.
5. Remove the protective plastic surrounding the skin tag directly after the treatment.
6. Carefully remove the foam-tip from the applicator cap opening by pulling it out by its holder.