Medi Pet Tick Freeze
MediPet Tick Freeze provides a safe and effective applicator for the removal of ticks that have been attached for up to 72 hours on domestic dogs. Its special design and the unique easy to use application method makes this particularly suitable for home use. The method for treating ticks is cryotherapy that involves freezing the tick dead.
Medipet is not to be used around the eyes and face or in the ear, on genitals or on irritated, infected or sensitive skin. Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. See the precautions on the aerosol dispenser and the enclosed instructions for use. Do not breathe spray. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition souce. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations. Store in a cool, dry place. In all cases of doubt, consult your veterinary professional.
38m dimethyl ether. Pressurised aerosol with cap device
1. Position the opening of the applicator 1cm above the tick.
2. Hold the aerosol dispenser as vertical as possible. Use the tick magnifying glass to assist targeting.
3. Release the cryoliquid pressing 3-4 times 1cm above the tick.
4. The tick should fall off the skin once freezing is complete.
5. If the tick still moves after 10 minutes repeat the process.