KP24 Nit Bomb has proven that single use of this device provides efficacy against all active developmental stages of head lice including nits, with no requirement to repeating the treatment.
The most common way of getting head lice is to come into contact with somebody who already has the condition, thus re-infestation may occur, e.g. in nursery or at school. It is important to inspect hair carefully and regularly for lice, i.e. at least weekly.
KP24 Nit Bomb with removal comb is a multiple use medical device. Unlike other head lice products, thanks to its specific mode of action, it eliminates the possibility of head lice becoming resistant to the treatment.
KP24 Nit Bomb treatment causes the head lice eggs (nits) to dehydrate, thus resulting in a clicking sound when squeezed. Comb out lice eggs (nits) thoroughly after treatment.
Always read the label. Follow the instructions for use. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Isopropyl myristate, Cyclomethicone, Polysorbate 80.
1. In case of long hair, divide the hair into four sections – from the front to the back and from ear to ear
2. Apply KP24 Nit Bomb thoroughly on dry hair to the entire area of scalp and hair, starting from the root to the end of hair. First apply behind the ears, to the back of the neck and around the hair line.
3. Saturate the hair and scalp with KP24 Nit Bomb to ensure that all lice and nits are completely covered.
4. After treatment, put a shower cap on your hair for one hour. (CAUTION! Please observe the directions and exposure time carefully.)
5. Remove the shower cap and wash your hair with water and shampoo.
6. Remove the lice and nits from your hair using KP24 Nit Bomb removal comb.