Quality Health Advance Joint Relief 120s
WHAT IS QUALITY HEALTH GLUCOSAMINE & CHONDROITIN FOR?
Both Glucosamine and Chondroitin are important natural components in cartilage health.
Quality Health Advance Joint Relief can help:
- Relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Relieve mild joint inflammation and swelling
- Support healthy joint cartilage production
- Support joint mobility
WHO IS QUALITY HEALTH GLUCOSAMINE & CHONDROITIN FOR?
- People with symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Those who are experiencing mild joint aches and pains
- Those who suffer from mild joint stiffness
Dosage form: Tablets, film coated
Active ingredients per tablet:
Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride complex 995.1 mg
- Equiv. to glucosamine sulfate 750 mg
Chondroitin sulfate bovine sodium 400 mg
- Equiv. to chondroitin sulfate 371.2 mg
Manganese (as sulfate monohydrate) 1 mg
Boron (from borax 8.8 mg) 1 mg
Contains Crustacean products.
Adults: 2 tablets daily with food, or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Children under 12 years:
Only as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Contains 128.4 mg/tablet of potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Keep out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Store below 25°C.