Quality Health Vitamin C 500mg 200s
WHAT IS QUALITY HEALTH VITAMIN C 500 mg FOR?
Quality Health Vitamin C can help:
- Relieve symptoms of common colds
- Promote immune system function
- Support collagen formation
- Maintain connective tissue health
- Support wound healing
- Supports absorption of dietary iron
WHO ARE QUALITY HEALTH VITAMIN C 500 mg FOR?
- Those wishing to maintain general health and wellbeing, support their immune system function and relieve symptoms of common colds.
Dosage form: Tablets, chewable
Active ingredients per tablet:
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 180 mg
Sodium Ascorbate 362.03 equiv. to Ascorbic Acid 320 mg
Total Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 500 mg
Contains sulfites, sodium, sorbitol, sucralose.
Adults: Take 1 – 2 tablets per day.
Children 9 – 12 years: Take 1 tablet per day.
At the first sign of symptoms of common cold:
Adults: Take 3 tablets twice daily.
Children 9 – 12 years: Take 2 tablets twice daily. Or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
If symptoms persist seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C.