Quality Health Vitamin D 1000iu 300s
WHAT IS QUALITY HEALTH VITAMIN D FOR?
- Calcium and phosphorous absorption, which helps maintain healthy strong bones and teeth.
- As Vitamin D is important for muscle development and contraction, it may reduce the risk of falls,
due to improved muscle tone and strength. A diet deficient in calcium may lead to osteoporosis later in life.
WHO IS QUALITY HEALTH VITAMIN D FOR?
– People who wish to maintain strong, healthy bones and teeth.
– Those who have limited exposure to sunlight.
– Elderly people who are more prone to bone weakness.
– People who may not be able to absorb adequate amount of vitamin D3.
– People with a poor diet or that are lacking fat-soluble Vitamins such as Vitamin D3.
WHEN SHOULD I TAKE QUALITY HEALTH VITAMIN D?
- Adults: 1 soft capsule daily with a meal or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.