Wart Off Freeze
Common warts (Verruca vulgaris) are hard, raised lumps with rough surfaces. Any body part can be affected, but the knees and hands are the most common sites. Plantar warts are small, hard bumps, and can have tiny black dots on them. The soles of the feet are most commonly affected.
What is Wart Off Freeze for?
For the treatment of common (Verruca vulgaris) a
nd plantar warts.
Who is Wart Off Freeze for?
For children and adults with common (Verruca vulgaris) or plantar warts.
Why should I use Wart Off Freeze?
To safely and effectively treat common (Verruca vulgaris) or plantar warts.
Quantity: 38 mL
Ingredient: Dimethylether (DME)
Position the wart upwards, so that the opening of the applicator (advised downwards) can be placed around the edges of the wart.
Make sure that the edges of the opening fit closely to the skin.
To release the cryoliquid, press the dispenser firmly with the thumb 3 times in a row.
Keep the applicator on the wart for at least 10 seconds. Take the applicator off the wart.
After this a slight pain sensation or tingling may be experienced.
Do not use on sensitive areas with thin skin, such as your face, armpits, or genital regions.
Do not use on children under 4 years of age.
If you suspect you have genital warts, you should see your doctor about treatment.
A wait and see approach to genital warts is not recommended.
For adult women infected with genital warts, a Cervical Screening Test should also be done to screen for cancer of the cervix.
WARNINGS & CAUTIONS
Store below 25C.
Keep away from sunlight.
Wart Off Freeze is NOT to be used for warts in the following areas: Around the eyes, chest, neck, breasts or buttocks.
Wart Off Freeze is NOT to be used:
– When there is or has been a confirmed diagnosis of skin cancer and treatment for skin cancer (including melanoma, sclerosing basal cell carcinoma or other skin anomalies such as keratosis which could be precursors of skin cancer)
– Heavily pigmented skin/dark pigmented skin
– Irritated, infected or sensitive skin
– Sensitisation or allergy to extreme cold (cold type urticaria)
– Diabetics and persons with circulatory problems, including Raynaud’s
– Patients treated with immunosuppressive treatments/confirmed diagnosis for autoimmune or collagen diseases
– Patients on anticoagulation medication and haemophilia patients
– HIV infected patients
– On children under 4 years of age
Extremely flammable aerosol.
Pressurised container, may burst if heated.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not breathe in spray.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
Do not pierce or burn can, even when empty.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Protect from sunlight.
Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50C.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
If you intend to use Wart Off Freeze while you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare professional in advance.
In all cases of doubt please consult your healthcare professional.
Store below 25C